Cuisinart

"Schragal" <schragal@ix.netcom.com>
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 10:18:44 -0400
v098.n072.9
I have a Cuisinart X (I don't think that they make them any more).
I've never had any problems with the bread.  I use regular instant
yeast and chilled water.  I put in one barely rounded tablespoon of
the yeast for each package.

Because of the way the Cuisinart works less yeast is needed than with
a normal machine or by hand and the directions say to use chilled
liquid because the machine heats things up so fast..  My machine
holds 10 cups of flour and only needs one T. of yeast to produce
great bread.  It mixes no more than 60 seconds after a ball is formed
(at least with the 10 cups of flour).

Since last Christmas I've been using the bread machine that my kids
bought me.  It seems that as I get older there are some days I don't
even feel like rolling out the bread dough to put into pans.

Donna
Donna in Ohio
schragal@ix.netcom.com