Horizontal Bread Makers

Ray Crooks <rcrooks@icon.net>
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 13:26:16 -0500
v098.n055.5
Have heard many good comments about the Zojirushi horizontal breadmaker,
but did't want to spend $200 until I was sure I was addicted to
breadmaking. Am thinking about some cheaper models--have run across Magic
Chef 2# at about $80, Westbend 2# at about $140, and Regal Kitchen Pro 2#
at about $70.

Any comments about these models would be appreciated. Want to avoid a noisy
machine, or one that walks across the counter while mixing. I have only
baked 2 loaves with a Black and Decker, vertical loaf machine borrowed from
a friend. It produced good wheat bread.

Ray Crooks