Food Processors

nclark@iquest.net (Nancy Clark)
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
v098.n042.3
I have used a Cuisinart for making bread for several years.  I have had no
problem with this process.  I have won several champion ribbons at the
county fair.  This has nothing to do with the food processor but I went to a
class on breadmaking and one of the hints was to put the flour as you
measure it in plastic bags and then after kneading put the dough in the bags
to rise.  The heat generated by the food processor with the kneading will
help to make the bread rise.  They also suggested that the liquid
temperature when added should be cold also because of the heat generated by
the kneading action of the food processor.