Rice Muffins

Angie Phillips <nbe@flash.net>
Mon, 18 May 1998 12:30:21 -0500 (CDT)
v098.n039.8
Hi all you wonderfull bread bakers! Here's my first contribution. My
sister's boss requests me to make these for her alot. They are definately
great breakfast muffins.

They remind me of rice pudding. Enjoy!   ;~)Angie

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                               Rice Muffins

Recipe By     : Grandma's Muffin House
Serving Size  : 12   Preparation
Categories    : Muffins Etc.

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
   2      Cups          flour
   1      Tablespoon    baking powder
     1/2  Teaspoon      cinnamon

   1                    Egg -- Beaten
     1/3  C             Butter -- Melted
   1      C             Milk

     1/2  C             Honey
   1      C             Rice -- Cooked
     2/3  C             Raisins

Preheat your oven to 400(.  Sift the first 4 ingredients together.  Stir
in your eggs, butter and milk, just till moistened.  Pour the honey over
the rice and raisins, then fold into your batter.  Fill paper-lined or
Pam sprayed muffin tins full and bake approximately 20 minutes.