RE: Honey Oat Bread (Bread Machine)

"Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@teleport.com>
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:58:55 -0700
v098.n036.14
On Sunday, April 26, 1998 11:15 AM, Jim and Cindy
[SMTP:cmutchie@mindspring.com] wrote:
> The Honey Oat Bread recipe sounds wonderful.... but I do not have a
> bread machine.  What kinds of changes do I have to make to make this...
> Cindy

I cannot knead worth 2 cents (which is why I have the bread machine),
but from what people have told me, it is much easier to go from
bread machine recipe to by hand rather than by hand to
bread machine.

You just proof the yeast, mix and make the loaf like
you normally would for a hand-made loaf of bread.
I have no clue what temp you have to bake it at
though.

At least it is close to white bread, so you haven't
wasted much if it is a flop the first time by hand.
(Not like my first loaf of multigrain bread I am
working on for someone on the PRISM diet-
a total flop on the first try.  I should be able to post it
at the end of the week).
Russ

----
Russell Fletcher gimplimp@teleport.com or cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com
living in rainy Camas WA USA. I get all recipe lists in DIGEST format.
http://www.teleport.com/~gimplimp/