Re: Digest bread-bakers.v098.n032

Vicki Ireland <ireland@edison.chisp.net>
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:46:22 -0600 (MDT)
v098.n035.12
Hi Barbara C. and Others,

I too have used the 1 tablespoon of vinegar per cup of milk for substitute
in cakes.  Some folks on this list have indicated that they used it that
way in bread.  The recipe that we like so well for bread I wanted to make
quite often and that's why I was looking for the powdered variety.
Reporting back to everybody on my search for it, you were right, it was
already in the store, I just had to find it.  I found it thanks to all of
you and it has worked splendid.  Am using the Saco -- round carton with
red lid, just like you all said.  Barbara, you might like it too.

Vicki