Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits Clone 2

"Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@teleport.com>
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 21:43:42 -0800
v098.n025.13
> From: "Nancy M. Schnepp" <ns@physics.purdue.edu>
> Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:42:12 -0500 (GMT+5:00)
> Don't know if these are the ones Bonnie is looking for, since
> I missed the original post.  I know it says "biscuits" and
> not "rolls", but they sound good!

> Got these off the Internet about a year ago...Tried them, and they are
> very good. I have not seen them on the lists I'm on...sorry if they have
> already been posted. I bet some newbies would like them...Jadi C.
> jadi@juno.com

Here is a Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits Clone that is
probably closer than the original.  My wife and I really like
the biscuits, but can't afford to go often.  My wife
claims that this recipe is even better than the
original.
Russ

                      *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                   Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits Clone 2

Recipe By     : Janelle at CopyKat Recipes http://www.copykat.com/
Serving Size  : 12   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Biscuits                         Breads
                Copycat                          Mastercook List
                Tnt List

   2      cups          Bisquick? baking mix
     1/2  cup           cold water
     3/4  cup           sharp cheddar cheese -- grated
     1/4  cup           butter
   1      teaspoon      parsley
     1/2  teaspoon      garlic powder
     1/2  teaspoon      Italian seasoning

Bake 450 for 8-10 minutes, brush with the butter and spices - you know the
drill.
"Folks a wonderful person sent me the 'actual' recipe from Red Lobster, so here
it is.  Its a lot easier than mine, so please give it at try.  The basic recipe
is broken down for household rather than their huge batch.

However, you cannot make the EXACT biscuits, because they have a special
butter/garlic sauce that is not available to the general public.  See how they
are!!"

formatted by Russell Fletcher cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com
My wife says these are better than the original! Russ.

----
Russell Fletcher gimplimp@teleport.com
or cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com
Camas WA USA