King Arthur

Dorothy V <dolly8@ix.netcom.com>
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:55:36 -0500
v098.n019.13
> Does anyone have a webpage address for King Arthur's, or a phone number or address.  I would like some info. about ordering from them.  Thanks
>
> Dixie

King Arthur - 1-800-827-6836
www.kingarthurflour.com

King Arthur's catalog has lots of great items.  But, if you are looking
to purchase flour, check your local supermarkets.  The other day, I
bought 2 5-lb bags of their Special for Machines Bread Flour at a local
Edward's market for $2.31 each.  The catalog sells this same flour for
$3.75 each.  The shipping charge on the 2 bags of flour would have been
an additional $5.99!  I saved $8.87 on just 2 bags of flour!!

I've seen their flour products & several other items sold through their
catalog in several supermarket chains.  Ask them when you call about
local availability.