soy flour recipes & related questions

bk55238@juno.com
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:57:09 EST
v098.n015.7
Hello All!
	I am the recipient of a quantity of soy flour and I was wondering
if anyone had any recipes for this. If so, please post some. Also, can I
substitute 1 cup of soy flour for regular either white or whole wheat
flour in any recipe? Will the bread rise the same way? Additionally, I
made a corn bread today & instead of the egg it called for I used 1 1/2
tsp. of E-nergie egg replacer. It came out flat as a pancake! Does the
substitution of an egg usually do this? There was also 1 1/2 tsp. b.
powder in the recipe. It should have risen somewhat. does anyone know
what went wrong? I want to be able to use the egg sub. in a cake but am
afraid it will be flat as well--any suggestions? TIA, bk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]