Fat Free Cinnamon Peach Bread

BreadMagician@prodigy.com ( LINDA REHBERG)
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:05:46, -0500
v098.n014.12
To Sandy:

First of all, is the recipe worth saving?  Did you like the taste of
the bread even though it didn't bake up properly?  If so, we can help
you correct it if you'd post the quantities.   It's hard to tell
exactly what the problem is otherwise.

The paddle baking into the loaf isn't a common problem but there are
a few machines that it happens to.  Yours must be one of them.  The
easiest way we've found to remove the paddle is to gently pry it out
using a chopstick.  And speaking from experience,  just remember not
to give away a freshly baked loaf of bread before removing the
paddle!<G>

Linda Rehberg
co-author of the BREAD MACHINE MAGIC series of books