Cornmeal Bread #2 - Correction

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:44:17 -0800
v098.n006.1
Quite a while ago I posted this recipe to bbd.  I didn't know who the
author was so I could credit it properly. But Debby wrote to me this week
and sent me the credits.  Always wanting to post my sources I am now
submitting it with the credit to Donna German in her "The Bread Machine
Cookbook, Vol 1".  This one will replace the one in the digest that is on
the archive site.

Thanks for sending this info to me Debby ... I do appreciate it.

Reggie
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Cornmeal Bread #2

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 12   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads
                Whole Grain & Cereal Breads      Bread-Bakers Mailing List

                        -----MEDIUM LOAF-----
   1      Cup           Water
     1/4  Cup           Vegetable Oil
   1                    Egg
   2      Tablespoons   Sugar
   1      Teaspoon      Salt
   1      Cup           Yellow Cornmeal
   2      Cups          Bread flour
   1 1/2  Teaspoons     Yeast

"The Bread Machine Cookbook" by Donna Rathmell German. c. 1991. Bristol
Publishing Enterprises

This loaf rises very high and is surprisingly good.