Second on the bread knife

shakerbaker@juno.com (Stacey P Reed)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:55:05 -0500
v098.n004.16
I received the Montana Bread knife for a christmas present last year
(William Sonoma).

What a difference it has made.  I also chopped my way through a plastic
guide and tried *free form* knifes (and have the scars to prove it).

Glad to have finally found this list after using my abm for two years.
We have rarely bought bread in the last 2 years.

I'm not thrilled with my machine B&D but it works.  The paddle has
periodically welded itself to the bottom of the pan and twice we've
called B&D to get a new pan (the did send them free).  It looks like I'll
be doing it again soon.

Stacey