Dinner...

SmokeyKat4 <SmokeyKat4@aol.com>
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 07:41:21 EST
v098.n004.13
Thanks Randy and June for the recipes...they look absolutly yummy!
Tonight my family had a ABM dinner. I made pizza. It was wonderful here's the
recipe I used. Note that there is no sugar in the dough, some people might be
interested! The crust comes out thin and crispy...yummmmmmm

Torie's Favorite Pizza
3/4 cup water
2 tbls. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cups bread flour
1 3/4 tsp. active dry yeast
2 tsp. oregano
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Add all to ABM in the proper order for your machine. Program ABM for dough
cycle.
At the end of the cycle remove dough and stretch it to fit pizza pan. I hold
it up and pull the sides til I get a round shape...keep pulling till pan size.
Lightly oil pan and place dough on it. Prick all over with a fork and pop it
in the oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes till very lightly browned.
I then top pizza with Ragu Hearty Parmesan and Romano flavored sauce, shreaded
mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle parmesen lightly all over top.
I added sliced thin pepperonni tonight too.
Put it back in the oven for about 10 more minutes.
The family went wild!
Barbara