Tomato and Parsley Bread

June Simms <jsimms@hunterlink.net.au>
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 21:53:08 +1100
v098.n003.8
Hello People,
I too have just started getting this list, and I love it. A question, what
is all purpose flour?
we have Plain or self raising flour here, I don't think that I have ever
seen all purpose.
I live in Australia , and so far I haven't seen a letter from any other
Aussie, so thought I should up-hold our end.
Here is a Tomato and Parsley Bread recipe for Barbara, taken from my
Breville Baker's Oven recipe book, it's not half bad either!

                    Small         Large
Cold tap water      200ml         270ml
Plain flour         360g          480g
Sugar               2 teasp.      1 tablesp.
Salt                1 teasp.      1 1/2 teasp.
Milk powder         1 tablesp.    2 tablesp.
Butter or oil       1 tablesp.    2 tablesp.
Yeast               1 1/2 teasp.  2 teasp.
All ingredients are to be added to the pan in the order listed.
Add following ingredients when oven beeps during second knead:
Sundried tomatoes,   2 tablesp.    3 tablesp.
oil drained, dried, chopped
Chopped Parsley      2 tablesp.    3 tablesp.

Enjoy!
June.

June Simms
<jsimms@hunterlink.net.au>