Finding things in the archives

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 00:49:59 -0800
v097.n082.17
Someday we hope to get the archives to be more user friendly... but until
then here is how to find something.

Each file in the digest archive is one week's digest(s).  It gets the
number of the first digest that went out that week.  If you know something
was posted in the last few weeks just look thru the last few files in the
archives.  We try to get each week's digests into the archives within a few
days after they go out.

The recipe archive's recipes are posted quarterly.

Hope this helps.  If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to write to
me and I will see what I can do to answer them.

Reggie