Archive Reorg and Lora Brody products

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 00:32:13 -0800
v097.n081.6
There has been a lot of discussion recently about where to locate Lora
Brody products. I have a list of places that one can purchase them. Lora
was nice enough to send me a list.  So for all of you who are interested in
getting this list it is in the file "Lora-Brody.txt" in the "resources"
directory of the web site.

We have reorganized the files on the web site.  Below the main directory
  <http://www.jeff-and-reggie.com/ftp/archives/bread>
there are three directories:
  digests - all the bread digests are here
  recipe - the recipes only in MasterCook and text formats
  resources - the bibliograpy and Lora Brody Products dealers list

Reggie