M&Ms in the ABM

ROBIN.C.GUY@monsanto.com
22 Dec 1997 10:36:15 -0600
v097.n081.3
          Hi all,

          I haven't tried to add intact M&Ms or anything else by this method,
          but I've been thinking about this for a while. Would this work:

          Immediately after the knead cycle stops, quickly remove the dough, mix
          in the M&Ms, then replace the dough in the machine for rising and
          baking?

          Also, while we're on the subject, can the mixing blade be removed also
          at this point, or is it needed to heat the bread or something (does it
          have any function after the kneading stops?)??

          Thanks,
          Robin

          robin.c.guy@monsanto.com