Answers.

Ruth Warren <herblady@netnitco.net>
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 16:09:29 -0600
v097.n078.10
Rocky Hurley:  If you haven't gotten a sourdough recipe yet, let me
know, there are several good ones in each bread machine cookbook. Also
on the net. Try Fleishmann's site  http://www.breadworld.com or Kitchen
Link.
The best (I think) are in Donna German's Sourdough Cookbook.

Bill Proctor: Don't remember where I read it, but use this tip in
teaching.  Wrap breads in plastic (ziploc bag will be fine) and freeze.
Just take out of freezer and sit on counter, in plastic.

Chettaka: Just put a small amount of yeast in jar and put rest in ziploc
(being sure there is no air) and freeze the yeast. Store jar in fridge.
Red Star has excellent helps, just call 800 number on packages. I buy
regular yeast in 2 pound packages and have kept it that way for a year.
The instant yeast I can get in 1 pound packages. And I do prefer Red
Star.