Magic Mill

Wed, 26 Nov 1997 12:21:48 -0800
v097.n073.20
Someone wrote to me privately recently and wanted info on Magic Mill...I
didn't have it at the time but do now...course now I have lost that
person's name and address.  Here is what I found in my copy of the King
Arthur mail order catalog.

Magic Mill DLX - A top of he line "workhorse" mixer
The Magic Mill DLX, manufactured by Electrolux of Sweden, is right up there
with the Volov as far as being a rugged, highly crafted, good-looking
wrokhorse.  This mixer, a Sweedish secret for almost 50 years, features an
extra-large 8 qt stainless steel bowl that can make almost 10 loaves' worth
of dough (28 C of flour) at one time.  The powerful 450 watt motor and an
ingenious roller almost mimic the action of kneading hands.  The machine is
also great with cookie dough and, if you chose the model with batter bowl,
ideal for cake and quick-bread batters.  The machine has a time, a
variable-speed control and a 3 yr warranty.  It's clearly a lifetime
investiment; if you've always craved a Hobart, but can't affor the capital
outlay or counter space, Magic Mill is a very viable alternative.

Maybe PJ of King Arthur can share any experience she might have had using
this machine?!?!?!

Reggie