Your Help Please!!

Aileen and Arun Sharma <asharma@ns.sympatico.ca>
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:35:28 -0500
v097.n073.14
Hi to all:
I have been enjoying this list and wondered if anyone might be able to
give me some info or their experiences with the following ABM : the
Zojirushi Home Bakery Traditional Breadmaker. This makes a traditional
horizontal 2lb loaf and has 10 cycles, jam, cake  and is programmable.
How are the Zoji people to deal with if there is a problem with the
machine?  I live in Canada and have not seen this brand before and the
sugg list price is 249.00 US. For me, this wouuld translate to about
300.00 (at least with the exchange, duty taxes etc.) Any info greatly
appreciated,
                                                                 Thanks,
Aileen