no salt

"Judi Boniface" <boniface@dreamscape.com>
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 16:47:18 -0400
v097.n058.3
  I am also on a very low salt diet.  Most of my early attempts to
eliminate the salt failed, the bread simply fell.  Now I can use any
recipe by just substituting 1/2 teaspoon of Papa Dash (the one with the
BLACK label) for whatever salt is called for in the recipe.  There is
still a little sodium in this substitute but if you calculate the sodium
per slice it comes out really low.  You also have to realize that there is
sodium in salted butter/margerine and milk/powdered milk/buttermilk
powder.   I have an older Zoji machine and this has worked for me for over
2 years.

--
Judi Boniface
Herkimer, NY