[no subject]

trfox@arcos.com
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:06:55 -0400
v097.n053.11
Bill King was interested in getting spices at good prices, and Bonnie
Pollack wanted to get cardamom more cheaply. I think the answer is East
Indian stores, which sell spices [and always have cardamom] for a really
good price. I buy cardamom whole, in pods, and then grind it myself with a
mortar and pestle if I want powder.

Here's a hint for cleaning the paddle [I have a Black and Decker ABM].  I
bought a baby bottle brush in the drug store and the small end, for cleaning
nipples, is perfect for the opening in the paddle.

I really enjoy reading the recipes and information provided in this group.
Toby in Toronto.