Machines.

"Isabell Jaeckel" <isabell@oz.net>
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:04:48 -0700
v097.n051.7
Hi,

Some asked about experiences with bread machines, my two daughters and I
bought Jourouski (sp).  I was the first to return the machine because it
was not consistent with the same recipe, I figured that I had just gotten a
lemon.  At the same period of time my oldest daughter took hers back and
replaced with the identical one.  I got the less expensive one at Cosco,
Hitachi,  and it has always worked wonderfully.  Meantime my oldest
daughter had to return her second Jour.. she then replaced with the cheaper
and less computerized Hitachi which has worked well now for years.  My
second daughter keep professing her Jou.. worked great had hers burn up,
luckily she was at home at the time.  She has also replaced hers with the
Hitachi.  I am not selling or attached to this company only it was sold at
Cosco and we all shop there.  The conclusion that I came to was to get a
machine that isn't so highly computerized.

Most of the time I don;t cook the bread etc. in the machine because I like
to shape it, I make everything from pizza dough to pita bread.

Love and Light
Isabell