Crust problem with Sanyo ABM

Dorys Bernbaum <dorys@interlog.com>
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:09:21 -0400
v097.n049.11
This is in response to TN @ K-tecusa re her problem with bread crust too
brown and hard.

I have a Sanyo Bread Factory Plus (2 years old at least).  It makes 3
sizes of bread (a 2-lb. size as well).  I don't seem to have that
problem at all.  As a matter of fact I like very crusty bread so I tend
to program the longer cycle.  But if you don't you could program shorter
cycles or pull the plug on the machine 5-10 minutes earlier.  (I am
assuming you have a see-thru lid and could judge when the crust is the
colour you like.) I know one lady (out of 4) who had trouble with her
Sanyo and insisted on her money back, it was not too long after she
bought it.  She has since bought an Oster and swears by it.  I really
like my Sanyo and if every it broke down, I would buy the same machine
again.

Hope this helps you.
Dorys