lost recipe

Geraldine Tulane <tulaneg@chesapeake.net>
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:26:52 -0400
v097.n048.17
Hi
I'm new to this site but have been just everywhere...looking through
everything. Somewhere I came across a bread recipe that called for using
lavender flower buds in it. I loaded it onto a 3.5" disk...the only disk I
did not check before I used it (EVER!!) and the lst and last time I will
ever delete my recipe before I check the disk to make sure it THERE and the
disk is O.K.!!!

Needless to say, I cannot get onto this disk...I guess it's a bad disk. I
don't know how to get to this recipe. Do anyone know of this recipe??? Can
anyone
help me get another copy of this recipe????

Thanks for any help you can give me.......Jheri

 (Geraldine Tulane)