new grain mill

Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:56:45 -0700
v097.n048.9
This is an exerpt from a note a friend sent me a few months back.  It seems
pretty relevant to some on list right now so I am passing it on....

 The real excitement here is the new Regal grain mill which will be out soon.
It is reasonably priced and for those of us who have wanted one for so long,
this is surely a desired product. The grain mill has different settings and
will be boon for those who need gluten free breads. I believe it will be
priced at about $50.

I hope that this will help some of you with another choice of grain mill to
look at.

Reggie