Panasonic bread Machine

"Rossana S. Tarantini" <rossana.t@sympatico.ca>
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:14:02 -0700
v097.n044.18
Like Becky I have a Panasonic Bread Machine and I love it.  I find it
really easy to use.  The separate yeast dispenser seems to eliminate some
of the problems I've read about in recent postings.  Because of the
dispenser, it doesn't seem to matter what order the rest of the ingredients
go in at.  It has been a real treat for me.  Because of arthritis I haven't
ever baked bread before, my hands can't handle the kneading process, but
this gives my family a chance at the smell of fresh baked bread in the
house.

I've really enjoyed some of the recipes in the postings.  Although I've
probably never made any recipe exactly as called for, they always turn
out well.

Does anyone have any idea of the life expectancy of a bread machine?  We
use ours every day, usually baking two loaves daily.  Am I expecting too
much from the machine? We use ours every day to make two loaves of bread.
It's usually set on timer for a loaf first thing in the morning and then at
least one more time in the late afternoon for another one.  Sometimes even
three times if I'm making a sweet bread.  Does anyone have an idea?  I'd
appreciate the input.

TTFN