Problem with overflow & Bailey's Irish Cream Bread Recipe

Soaper1965@aol.com
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
v097.n039.9
Hi list- I have had some problems with my ABM  lately.I have tried 2 new
recipes, but followed my owner's manual & cookbook that came with my machine
for guides as to amount of liquids and flours and other ingredients. I have a
Sanyo SBM-15, it does  1 & 1 1/2 lb. loaves. If I stick exactly to the
cookbook that came with it all is okay.But, I want to try new and different
breads.The two recipes I tried were Molasses Bread & Bacon and Cheese Bread,
both went way over the breadpan and baked into the oven part of my ABM.(WHAT
A MESS!!!!).I am contemplating getting a new ABM, that does more than the
basics that this does.I am trying another recipe right now a loaf of French
bread from the manufacturers cookbook, will see what happens,maybe its the
machine. Anyway thanx for letting me vent my frustration.Here is the much
requested recipe for Bailey's Irish Cream Bread.Enjoy.

Bailey's Irish Cream Bread/ABM
1 1/4 c.    water
1 1/2 tsp. yeast
1  c.        oats
3 c.         bread flour
1 tsp.      salt
1/3 c.      honey
2 Tbsp.    Bailey's Irish Cream

Use white bread setting.General opinion is that any liqueour can be used as a
substitute.

Note: I have not tried this yet.Good Luck!