Bread sticking

"Lilia Prescod" <lprescod@itrc.uwaterloo.ca>
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 11:56:18 -0500
v097.n023.2
Hi, this is my first post to this list, so I hope I'm doing this right.  I
have a question regarding my breadmaker.  The first loaf or two came out
really nice, but the rest have trouble coming out.  It seems to stick a
little, and although I usually get it out all in one piece, it is such a
hassle to get it out I keep thinking that there must be an easier way.  The
bread itself tastes great, it's just the sticking that is the trouble.  Am
I maybe trying to take it out too quickly?  I'm always excited to get it
out and taste it, would it make a difference if I was more patient and just
let it sit for a while?  For how long of a while?  In the bread machine, or
out of it?

Other info:  It's fairly new, and although I've had it since May, for
various reasons, I only began using it at the beginning of February, making
about 1 loaf a week since then.  I've made one of the Hawaiian breads
posted a couple of weeks ago twice and the other times it was only white
bread.

Any ideas, or is this "typical"?  Thanks,

Lilia Prescod