Re: Pizza Crust recipe - GREAT ONE!

Steve & Jacinda <addicted@fox.nstn.ca>
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 21:36:57 -0500
v097.n019.8
        I have been a subscriber of this list for a long time now and I have
tried a variety of recipes found here but one that I love the most by FAR
has to be a Boboli Type Pizza Crust. There is no use typing it all out when
you just retrieve it from the database as bread-bakers.v096.n036. If you
have troubles finding it, e-mail me directly and I will send it to you. This
crust is fantastic and is done with an Automatic Bread Maker (if you have one).

Steve
Steve Drennan		Jacinda van Doorn-Drennan
B.Eng 1995		B.A. (Hons) Sociology 1994
Process Engineer
KI Pembroke

"If you don't like it, leave - and don't let the doorknob hit you
in the ass on the way out."  Gumpisms:  the Wit and
Wisdom of Forrest Gump; by Winston Groom.