Re:Challah request

LaeBelle@aol.com
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 10:44:19 -0500 (EST)
v097.n014.9
Here are a feq of the ones I have
hope they work
Bunny

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                        CHALLA * GOLDEN EGG BREAD

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 16   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Breadmaker                       Jewish
                Rolls                            Brunch
                Holiday

                        -ELAINE RADIS BGMB90B
   1       pk           Yeast
   3       c            Flour
   4       tb           Sugar
   2                    Eggs
   6       tb           Vegetable oil
   1 1/2   ts           Salt
     3/4   c            Water -- warm

  Combine all ingredients in the pan in the order listed
  and select white bread; push start When we make this
  into Challa, we remove from the breadmaker after the
  manual mode stops, (first rise); and then braid* and
  rise again; then put an egg wash over the challa.

  BAKE in a 350 degree oven until a light toasty brown.
  We usually sprinkle on some type of seeds (sesame or
  poppy) after the egg wash.

  * Braiding in the flat manner. The middle one goes
  under and over; never across.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                              CHALLAH BREAD

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Electric                         Breadmaker

                        Marie Frainier *DGCP02C*
     1/2   c            Water
   2       c            Bread Flour
   1       tb           Sugar