Frozen Zojirushi kneading blade

adritter@legend.txdirect.net
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:06:34 -0600
v097.n007.9
Help!

My Zoji has been faithfully operating for three years now and I love it.
But yesterday while cleaning it I realized the kneading blade would not
rotate more than 30 degrees and was basically frozen in place.  I can not
seen to find a small applicance repair shop in San Antonio that handles the
Zoji ABM.  The literature accompanying my machine only lists an address in
CA for warranty work (my warranty has expired), but no telephone number.  If
anyone on this list has ANY suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.

I know I'll start going into "withdrawal" soon.  I love making bread several
times a week and using the dough cycle for focaccia.  I've just started
using my machine for quick breads and a few cakes and have been very pleased
with the ease and the results. Will post a few recipes now that my mail
situation is resolved (thanks again Reggie).

Thanking you all in advance.

Sandee Ritter
adritter@txdirect.net