Re: Request Recipe for Anadama

"Rheba" <Rheba@SWBELL.net>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:25:05 +0000
v097.n007.2
I'm not sure if this is exactly the recipe you were looking for, but
it may work.  It's for an abm but you should be able to convert it

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                              ANADAMA BREAD

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Sweet

     3/4  Cup           water
     1/4  Cup           molasses
   3      Tablespoons   oil
   2 1/2  Cups          flour
     1/4  Cup           cornmeal
   1      Tablespoon    brown sugar
   1      Tsp           salt
   2      Tsp           active dry yeast

Warm liquids to 80 to 100 degrees. Place ingredients into breadmaker
per machines instructions. Use the sweet mode cycle. Yield 1 med loaf.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : Sue Klein sent me her anadama recipe to convert to the abm. I
did and she enjoyed it saying it was one of the best ones she tasted
so far. Here is her recipe/ my conversion with minor changes. The
bread is a med loaf, semi coarse grain, moist texture, good crisp
crust with great flavor. It was wonderful warm and made great toast
the next day.She and I still have ideas to even improve it more, but
it a great one as a base recipe.

mailto:  rheba@swbell.net
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2374

Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate.