Re: Digest bread-bakers.v097.n002

Robert Felten <cmfrtf@flash.net>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 20:19:34 -0800
v097.n006.18
Actually, the weight of the flour in your cup depends on how you measure
it.  The dip and sweep method generally yields a 5 oz. cup, but if you
fluff up the flour and then spoon it lightly into the cup without
packing and then sweep the excess off the top with a knife, this cup of
flour will weigh closer to 4 oz.  Hope this helps.

Constance Felten
cmfrtf@flash.net