RE: Which Machine to Buy . . .

Patty Perkins <Pperkins@cris.com>
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 10:46:04 -0800
v097.n004.20
Bonnie:

I don't know how helpful this will be, but here goes . . .

I currently have the Breadman Plus (Ultra), which is the version just
before the Ultima came out.  I have been very happy with it, and the
bread pan is as non-stick as ever after 9 months of regular use.  I have
had no problems mechanically at all, nor some of the over/under baking
issues I occasionally see in the ng with other machines.  One of the
things I WOULD have liked to have seen was the adjustable cycles and
pause feature which I understand is now in the Ultima --- up until now,
the only place I knew that existed was in the Zo.  I have heard
wonderful things about Zo's, but natuarally they also cost a little
more.  I just thought I'd pass along that if you are looking for a less
expensive alternative, while I have not played with the Ultima I'm
certainly happy with the Ultra from Breadman.

For what it's worth . . .

Patty