Breadlist--what a great place!

JanTink@aol.com
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 15:09:42 -0500
v096.n059.7
Dear breadaholics,

The last issue of the bread list really psyched me out! I copied all of the
recipes and can't wait to try some of them. I mostly lurk on this list and
haven't posted since....well I don't remember when.

I have a West Bend bread machine which I have had great good luck with. The
company is very supportive and I have gotten great service just by calling
the 800 number. I am on my 3rd bread pan, the replacements were sent free by
the company, the 1st because of the non-stick finish failing and the second
because of a rattling noise.

Anyway, thanks for all of the great recipes and I'll go back to lurking now.

Janine