Re: Cinnamon Bread for a bread maker!

"Bill Hatcher" <bhatcher@gc.net>
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 09:40:01 -0500
v096.n054.8
> From: asloriturns@juno.com (Lori A. Turner)Bread list
> To:            bread-bakers@lists.best.com
> Subject: Cinnamon Bread for a bread maker!
> Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 17:26:52 EST
>

> I am looking for a recipe for cinnamon bread for a bread maker.  It is a
> 1 lb. and a 1/2 machine.  I have tried to make some and it never works.
> Help.
> Thank you,
> asloriturns@juno.com
> Lori

Lori -

I make this one frequently and it always comes out well.  Just omit the raisins
and nuts and you should be in business.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                          Cinnamon-Raisin Bread

Recipe By     : Adapted from Regal Breadmaker Book
Serving Size  : 10   Preparation Time :4:20
Categories    : Bread Machine                    To/From Breadlist

   1 1/3  c             Water
   2      tbsp          Butter, margaine or oil
   2      tsp           Salt
   2      tsp           Cinammon
   3 1/2  c             Bread flour
   3      tbsp          Sugar
   2      tbsp          Dry milk
   1      c             Nuts (optional) -- chopped
   2 1/2  tsp           Yeast
   1      c             Raisins

For large (1 1/2 pound)  loaf.

Place all ingredients except raisins in pan in order given.

Use nut/fruit setting, adding raisins when machine chimes.

If raisins do not mix into dough properly, try dusting them lightly with flour
next time.

We actually prefer this bread made with dates instead of raisins.

Regards.

Bill Hatcher
bhatcher@gc.net
Southampton County, Virginia, USA