Breadmachines

Grace Wagner <wgmm@main.citynet.net>
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 12:57:57 -0500
v096.n054.2
Hi,

I have a Welbilt machine that I've not had problems with but I am seriously
considering buying a Zoji (sp?) because my Welbilt only makes the smaller
size breads and I see so many delicious sounding recipes here but they're
for the larger machines.  Also, 1 lb. of bread barely gets through a family
meal (yes, 2 teens, how did you guess?? :) )

For the past ten years my Christmas present from my husband has been
computer equipment and this year I thought I'd shock him and ask for
something else instead.

Does the Zoji live up to its reputation.  Please reply either to the list
or to me privately if you think this question has been asked too many times.

Thanks very much.

Grace