Recipe Convertion to Meal Master Format

"Ronald L. Ploude" <banker@worldpass.net>
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 10:17:10 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
v096.n052.1
Thank you to every one who wrote me with advice on how to convert the
programs on the list to a Meal Master format.  I would especially like to
thank Sandy Gamble who sent me the covert utility program that made the job
easy.  The help and advice I recieved realy showed me one of the benefits of
belonging to the bread list.

Following is a recipe for Bimini Bread that I found in this weeks food
section of my local Miami newspaper.  I tryed it and liked the taste.  It is
esentially an oatmeal bread recipe with molases instead of honey.  The color
is dark due to the molases.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.03

      Title: Bimini Bread
 Categories: Breads
      Yield: 12 Servings

    3/4 c  Hot Water
    1/2 c  Oats
  1 1/2 ts Molasses
      1 T  Butter or Vegetable Oil
    1/2 ts Salt
  1 1/2 c  Bread Flour
      1 ts Dry Yeast

  Soak the oats, molasses and butter in the hot water for 2 minutes.
  Add to the bread machine along with the other ingredients.  Follow
  manufacturer's directions for your machine, using the cycle you'd use
  for white , sweet bread, light-to-medium setting, and the equivalent
  of 2 cups of flour.  I found in the Regal Bread Machine that I had to
  add 2 additional tablespoons of flour to get a good dough ball.

  Recipe From: The Miami Herald newspaper, October 24, 1996.

  Per Serving: 90 calories, 3 grams protein, 16 grams carbohydrate, 1
  gram fat, 15 percent calories as fat, 0.7 grams fiber, 3 milligrams
  cholesterol, 70 milligrams sodium.  Exchanges: 1.1 bread, 0.2 fat.

MMMMM