recipe request: russian black bread

LIR119@delphi.com
Fri, 06 Sep 1996 21:17:07 -0500 (EST)
v096.n039.4
Dear Bread Bakers, I have a friend who lost her special recipe for russian
black bread which came out an old Better Homes and Garden cookbook. It was a
round bread with a good bread not cake like texture and had a cornstarch
glaze on it. She is specifically looking for this BH&G recipe. I indeed,
sent her quite a few recipes
I had in my databases but she dearly misses that lost
recipe from the cookbook. If anyone can help who has that recipe, please
post it here . Thank you.
Joan,"Flour Power"

`[1;30;42mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered