Boboli Style Pizza Crust

marciaf@juno.com (Marcia A Fasy)
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 22:56:56 PST
v096.n036.5
I am new but already enjoying this list.  Thanks.  Here is a pizza crust
I keep in the freezer.  Everyone thinks it tastes like a boboli.  Enjoy
  :-|)

Marcia Fasy
Glendale, Or

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                         Boboli Type  Pizza Crust

Recipe By     : Marcia
Categories    : Machine Bread Dough

   1      cup           water
   3      cups          all purpose flour
   1      teaspoon      salt
   2      tablespoons   olive oil
   1      tablespoon    sugar
   2      teaspoons     Red Star active dry yeast
   1      teaspoon      minced garlic
   2      teaspoons     parmesan cheese
     1/2  teaspoon      Italian seasoning
                        parmesan cheese to sprinkle

Add all ingredients (except) second parmesan cheese  to breadmaker in
order listed by your manufacturer. It is a good idea to put the garlic
down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast.  Set breadmaker on
dough setting.  When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle
with parmesan cheese, cover  and let rise  again.  Bake 5-10 minutes at
about 450 F  until light brown.  Cool.  Wrap tightly in foil and freeze
until you get the pizza urge.  Great to have around for easy last minute
dinners.  Good way for kids to make pizza too.

NOTES : One of our favorite toppings is pizza sauce, Andoli sausage from
Costco, Artichoke hearts, dollops of pesto and grated mozarella cheese.
I micro the sausage so that it is not greasy when I put it on the pizza.
Dinner can be ready in minutes.