Focaccia Bread W/Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:30:07 -0700
v096.n034.19
I just baked this in the baking pan of my machine and it turned out *very*
good!!

Reggie
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                Focaccia Bread W/Sun-Dried Tomatoes <R T>

Recipe By     : Bread Machine Baking Perfect Every Time, Lora Brody
Serving Size  : 16   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Bread Mailing List
                Breads                           Dough Cycle
                Italian

   1 1/4  C             Water
   3      Tbsp          Olive Oil
   2      Tsp           Garlic -- Chopped, Or
                        3 T Garlic Oil
     1/3  C             Cornmeal
   3      C             White Flour -- Unbleached
   1      Tsp           Salt
   1      Tbsp          Yeast
     1/2  C             Sun-Dried Tomatoes -- Coarsely Chopped
     1/3  C             Grated Parmesan Cheese

Place all the ingredients except the tomatoes and Parmesan cheese in the
machine, program for Raisin Bread, Basic Bread, Basic Wheat, Basic, White,
Basic White, or White/Whole Grain, and press Start or On.  Add the tomatoes
and cheese when the beeper sounds or during the last 5 minutes of the final
knead cycle.

This is the recipe for the Large Oster, West Bend, Large Pillsbury and Large Zo.

Entered into MasterCook and tested for you  by Reggie Dwork  <reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com>