Re: DAK Gourmet Products

nancy lee <nlee@bgnet.bgsu.edu>
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 14:51:42 -0400 (EDT)
v096.n031.19
If you are interested.

This is from DAK Gourmet Products flyer:

The new Turbo Baker V offer the following.  The latest state-of-the-art
breadmaking technology, making it easy to regionalize recipes for
adjustments in altitude, temperature, humidity and water softness or
hardness.  A significantly larger motor designed to accommodate whole
grains and produce up to a 4 1/2 lb. loaf of bread.

The unique extend button.  If you notice that your bread has not risen
enough during the rising cycle, the extend button allows you to extend
the rising time of your dough by 20 minute intervals.  This feature is
extremely helpful when creating heavy, whole grain breads.

The Turbo Baker V has a suggested list price of $349/00, by selling to you
factory direct we are able to offer the Turbo Baker V for only $199.00
Because you already own one of our earlier models, for a limited time
only, you can upgrade to the Turbo Baker V for only $159.00 plus your
trade-in.  This offer is our way of saying thank you for your purchases in
the past and your continued support in the future.

Don't delay, call us today at 1-800-656 -BAKE (2253).  The turbo V is
available now!! This offer is good for the spring and summer seasons of
1996.  Please add $18.00 for postage and handling.

There is also a list of replacement parts.  If you need a particular
part, you can ask me or just give them a call.

Nancy

Nancy White Lee               |         Music Library
nlee@bgnet.bgsu.edu         \\|         Bowling Green State University
Phone: 419-372-0210        )##)         Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
FAX:   419-372-7996