What's wrong with my ABM?

Marta Martin <marta@citynet.net>
Sun, 26 May 1996 20:54:11 -0400
v096.n017.2
I have read various messages from list members who were having some
difficulty with their ABM's...but of course, since mine was working
fine.....I paged right through them!
Now I wish I hadn't!!!!

I now have two bread machines...the second a Wellbilt that was given to me
by a friend who never even took it out of the box.  It is a fine machine and
I am well pleased, but still concerned that my older machine is acting up.
It is a Betty Crocker Bake It Easy and makes one pound loaves.  The loaves I
have been turning out in the last few weeks have been either much smaller
than usual or downright bricks.  My flour is fresh, my yeast kept in an
airtight container in the fridge and I know never to let the yeast come into
contact with the salt.....but for the life of me I cannot figure out what is
wrong.  The machine is only 7 months old and though I use it regularly if
not daily, I DO try to take care of it.  Any ideas on what could be wrong??????

Thanks,

Marta
Marta Martin-(marta@citynet.net)
Marta-THE WEB SITE-located at http://www.citynet.net/marta

THEY SAY SUCH NICE THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE AT THEIR FUNERALS IT MAKES ME SAD
TO REALIZE I AM GOING TO MISS MINE BY A FEW DAYS.  Garrison Keillor

HE WILL SWALLOW UP DEATH IN VICTORY; AND THE LORD GOD WILL WIPE AWAY TEARS
FROM OFF ALL FACES.  Isaiah 25:8

SHAKE YOUR HIPS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.
Camille, age 9