Zo questions

schapin@mitre.org (Susan Chapin)
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 08:17:23 -0500
v006.n082.12
Got my Zojirushi S-15A from Irwin a couple of weeks ago -- thanks, Irwin,
for making this available at an affordable price!  and for the finish
(oops, finnish) pan, which is a marvel. and for the yeast, which is super.
and for the dough boards, which truly don't stick.  All for under $300! --
and I have a couple of questions.

What do you Zo users do about plugging it in:  leave it plugged in to
stretch the battery life?  unplug it to protect against power surges?  put
a surge protection strip in your kitchen?

Is there any reason to store the paddle/plug in the accessories cup,
instead of in the pan, between bakings (I bake once or twice a week).

Can the accessories cup/spoon be left in their hole (the one in the top of
the machine) during baking, or does it get too hot for them?

For all you non-Zo owners, if you have the $250 give yourselves a treat and
take advantage of Irwin's affordable Zo's [IAZs?] (CPXD31A@prodigy.com (MR
IRWIN H FRANZEL), phone number (800) 641-9093).  Everything they say about
the Zo is true -- it makes far better bread from the same recipe than the
two other $100 machines I had.  The "finnish" pan is very very useful, too.

 - susan (schapin@mitre.org) (The opinions above are my very own, and are
not known to or necessarily approved by my employer.)