Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #80

Lynda Hester Farabee <farabee@tenet.edu>
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 07:59:22 -0600 (CST)
v006.n082.3
Not having ever replied to a "digest" before, I'm not sure I'm doing this
correctly.

Someone asked a couple of issues back, about "greasing" the pan of a
bread machine. This person didn't want to use a Pam-like product. There
were no replies. I'd be interested in what others do...

I did use Pam for quite awhile, but it didn't seem to particularly help.
Finally I went back to "nothing." I usually have to take a wooden paddle
and go around the pan to get the bread out. I dislike doing that, seems
like it should come out without all that effort. Any suggestions?

          Lynda Farabee * farabee@tenet.edu * Journalism Teacher
     Levelland High School * 1400 Hickory Street * Levelland, TX 79336
                  806.894-8515 [voice] * 806.894-8867 [FAX]