nuggethead of the week award

"Jackson, Mandy" <mjack@usia.gov>
Mon, 26 Feb 96 8:53:27 -0500
v006.n077.18
greetings from a  long-time lurker!

well, i give myself the nuggethead of the week award.  my chocolate chip
bread loaf came out a little smaller than usual, so i figured the crust
was harder because of that.  i didn't even check to see if the blade was
still in the machine.  so there i was, slicing away in my bread slicer,
when i realized i sliced the kneading blade in half.  i called zojirushi
and explained my story, and they said they would send me a new blade.  8
weeks is a long time to go without making bread!  so i'll do it the other
way.  moral of the story - check pan before slicing bread!  i hope others
learn from my stupid mistake.