Admin Notes

Sat, 02 Mar 1996 00:49:58 -0800
v006.n077.1
Hi everyone,
We received 11 wonderful posts on the Zephyr Buns by James Beard...we
decided to save some space in the digest and eliminated 9 of them.  We left
2 in that were in different formats so if you have recipe software you can
(hopefully) import them into what you are using.

Also, last weekend we put out 3 issues of the digest...well, we sent 3
issues in to make up the digest and only 2 actually got sent out over the
weekend (#'s 73 & 74).  We found out later in the week that the 3rd issue
didn't get sent out.  So we re-sent it and because majordomo ate the
original #75 the re-send was numbered 76.  So, there is no #75...sorry if
this creates a problem for anyone.

Thanks to everyone who sent in their favorite books.  We hope to start the
compiling of these soon.  If you have any more to send in please feel free
to do so...it is never too late.

Thanks,
Reggie & Jeff
- --
Reggie & Jeff Dwork
Owners, bread-bakers, eat-lf, otbf (OverTheBackFence) Mailing Lists
For info write <majordomo@lists.best.com> or <list-admin@jeff-and-reggie.com>