Bosch Food Processor

vvsurbey@aahz.magic.mb.ca (Val Surbey)
Mon, 19 Feb 96 08:23 CST
v006.n073.11
Hi:  My name is Val Surbey and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

We have four boys (as you can in our signature) and I have used a Bosch food
processor for the past 10 years.  The machine is like a work horse, or the
energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.

I only use a basic recipe with Canola Oil and I throw in a handful of bran
as well.  I use about 2/3 white flour and 1/3 whole wheat flour.

Does anyone have any recipes other than the basic one from the Bosch book
I'm using for this machine?

Thanks.

Vince and Val Surbey
Dad and Mom to Christopher 8,(FAE), Timothy 5,(Down Syndrome), Ryan
5,(Microcephalic and possibly FAE), Preston 4,(FAS)