Pizza Crust

Sally Eisenberg <sparky@netgate.net>
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 11:10:49 -0800
v006.n070.15
Hi All,

Here is a really good pizza crust. We have made this one twice and it has
become a favorite. My husband rolls out the dough and puts on the toppings
and then bakes it. All I do is make the dough, what an easy dinner, I love
it. One thing be sure to use the fresh grated parmesan cheese, not the green
can stuff as Donna German says. I  guarantee you will like this crust.

Sally

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                 Parmesan Thin Crust  Pizza Dough   <ST>

Recipe By     : Donna German
Categories    : Italian

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
   1      teaspoon      active yeast
   2      cups          bread flour
     1/4  teaspoon      salt
     1/2  cup           parmesan cheese -- freshly grated
   1      Tablespoon    olive oil
     2/3  cup           water -- lukewarm

Put ingredients in the bread machine according to the instructions of your
machine. Use the dough cycle.

Pizza dough may be refrigerated, in a loosely wrapped  plastic bag, for up
to one week. Remove dough when needed, roll it out, top with your favorite
ingredients and bake.

 If using pizza pans , the oven should be preheated for at least 30
minutes at 500 degrees F.

If using stone the oven should be preheated for 1 hour at 500 dgrees F. to
heat the stone porperly.

Bake 15 to 20 minutes.

Lou&Sally Eisenberg
sparky@netgate.net